Meet the man behind the reports.
E. Michael Grossman is a wrongful death attorney with 25 years of experience in helping families who have suffered the loss of a loved one due to a fatal accident. Whether a wrongful death occurred due to a fatal workplace accident, a construction accident, a fatal auto accident, a fatal drunk driving accident, or a fatal 18-wheeler accident, Mr. Grossman has extensive experience that has helped his clients in hundreds of cases to seek the justice they deserve. Through this blog, Grossman Law Offices works to bring attention to the ways in which fatal accidents can occur and the legal remedy that affected families may have in the aftermath of such accidents.
Mr. Grossman’s legal career began as one attorney amongst many at one of the largest law firms in Texas. With the desire to provide more personal service to clients, Mr. Grossman founded Grossman Law Offices, PC in 1991, taking on both wrongful death and personal injury cases. Since then, the wrongful death attorneys at Grossman Law Offices have been able to assist hundreds of families in their fight against negligent parties for the loss of their loved one.
When not working on a current case or keeping up to date with changing laws, Mr. Grossman enjoys spending time with his wife and two daughters. He also continues to play tennis and is one-half of a nationally ranked father-son tennis team with his father, lawyer Rene Grossman.
With two decades of experience in helping families seek justice for the loss of their loved one through a wrongful death lawsuit, E. Michael Grossman and his team at Grossman Law Offices have helped ensure that liable parties are held accountable for their negligent behavior.
- St. Marks School of Texas
- University of Alabama (B.A.)
- Baylor School of Law (J.D.)
- Bailey and Williams LLC.
- Grossman Law Offices, P.C.
Memberships & Recognition
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Multi-Million Dollars Advocates Forum
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- North Dallas Bar Association
- The American Trial Lawyers Association
- Better Business Bureau
Licenses & Certifications
- All State District Courts
- United States District Court, Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals Fifth Circuit
Licensed to Practice in Arkansas & Texas
- E. Michael Grossman is licensed to practice law in State and Federal Court.